DroidDosh.com - How to Upgrade firmware Lenovo A6000 Kraft A6000 S061 to Kraft A6000 S062. Lenovo has been released the latest firmware update for Lenovo A6000 with build number Kraft-A6000 S062 161223 WCFF518D3A. And now I will share a little experience how to flash firmware update Lenovo A6000 Kraft-A6000 S061 160727 TO Kraft-A6000 S062 161223 WCFF518D3A. Keep in mind, before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
DroidDosh.com makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is".
DroidDosh disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
DroidDosh shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Pre-Requisites Before Install FOTA Update Lenovo A6000
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50%
- Your device running Android Lollipop with build number Kraft-A6000 S061 160727
- Download FOTA Update Lenovo A6000 S061 to S062
How to Install FOTA Update Lenovo A6000 S061 to S062
- Extract the FOTA file you have downloaded then copy System.zip and Country.ota.zip to the root folder on your sd card
- Now Power off your device
- Go to recovery mode by pressing and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power button simultaneously. When you feel the device vibrate, immediately release the keys.
- Select wipe data/factory reset and cache partition then press power button to confirm
- Choose apply update from sdcard then select the System.zip file and enter by pressing power button
- Wait until upgrade process finish
- When the message comes complete then “Reboot to System”
- Go to recovery mode then flash Country.ota.zip