DroidDosh.com - Hi Guys... On this article, I want to share simple trick How to Downgrade your Lenovo A6000 Plus from Android Lollipop 5.0.2 to Android Kitkat 4.4.4. But before you follow this tutorial, you must be agree and understand about Disclaimer below.
Rooting or installing a custom rom or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
Pre-Requisites Before Downgrade
- Download official Stock ROM Lenovo A6000 Plus Kitkat s015 here
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50%
- Make sure your device installed original Stock Recovery
- Your device never rooted
Process Downgrade Lenovo A6000
- Copy Stock ROM file you have downloaded to sd card
- Power off your device
- Go to recovery mode by hold down volume up, volume down, and power button together
- On the screen menu, choose wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition
- Select apply update from sd card and then navigate to Stock ROM file on sd card and Enter
- Good Luck