DroidDosh.com - On previous article I have shared download link lenovo a6000 stock rom Kraft-A6000-S061-160727. That is not OTA file but full stock rom. You can use these file to revert back your device to a factory setting. You can use these file to restore your device to a factory setting.
Now I will guide you how to flash Kraft-A6000-S061-160727 step by step. But keep in your mind, please backup important data to avoid data loss due to update failure. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any pr operty of yours by any mean.
DroidDosh.com makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is".
DroidDosh.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
DroidDosh.com shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Pre-Requisites Before Install
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50%
- Your device running Android Lollipop (see how to upgrade)
- Download Kraft-A6000-S061-160727
- Lenovo A6000/A6000+ Secret Codes
- How to Upgrade Lenovo A6000 Lollipop to Kraft-A6000 S061
- How to Upgrade Lenovo A6000 to Android Nougat (7.1.1)
- Flash Custom ROM MIUI 8 v184.108.40.206 KHJMIED Kitkat on Lenovo A6000
- How to Upgrade Firmware Lenovo A6000 S061 to S062 (Lollipop)
- How to Flash Lenovo A6000 MIUI 8 6.12.1 Global Lollipop (5.1.1)
How to Flash Kraft-A6000-S061-160727
- Extract the file you have downloaded then copy System.zip and Country.ota.zip to the root folder on your sd card.
- Power off your device
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power button simultaneously. When you feel the device vibrate, immediately release the keys.
- Select wipe data/factory reset and cache partition then press power button to confirm
- Choose apply update from sdcard then select the System.zip file and enter by pressing power button
- Wait until upgrade process finish
- When the message comes complete then “Reboot to System”
- Go to recovery mode then flash Country.ota.zip