All Samsung devices come with the FlipFont app inbuilt. The app is inbuilt into the TouchWiz UX and can be accessed from Settings > Display > Fonts. Today, we shared tutorials on how to install custom fonts on samsung galaxy devices without root privilege. If your Samsung Galaxy device running Android Jelly Bean (4.3), KitKat (4.4), Lollipop (5.0), Marshmallow (6.0), or Nougat-based TouchWiz firmware on it, you can download the APK file linked below and install it like a normal app to enjoy fonts right away.
How to Install New Fonts on Samsung Galaxy Device
- Download and copy the apk file you have downloaded to your device
- Go to Settings > Lock screen and security and enable Unknown Sources option
- Now open My Files app and tap the APK file and install it
- Having installed the app, open Settings > Display > Fonts
- You will see more of new fonts listed there
- Just tap the font you want to use on your phone