DroidDosh.com - Un-official MIUI 9 (7.9.7) Global Beta for Lenovo A6000 or A6000 Plus. The operating system of this firmware is Android Lollipop (5.1), with security patch date 2017-08-05. This ROM has been ported by Difa Agung member of (OFFICIAL INDONESIA) LENOVO A6000 INA and all credits goes to him for his hard work. You can download the Lenovo A6000 MIUI 9 custom ROM for free. Before downloading, make sure you have read and agree about the disclaimer below.
Rooting or installing a custom ROM or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
- File name: miui_A6000Global_7.9.7_1fac01bfa0_5.1.zip
- File size: 613 MB
- Android version: 5.1 (Lollipop)
- SuperSU: Included
- GApps: Not included
- Author: Difa Agung
Pre-requisites Before Flashing MIUI 9 On Lenovo A6000
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure your device running on Android Lollipop. If your device is currently running on Android Kitkat, you must upgrade to Android Lollipop first. See the tutorial below:
How to upgrade Lenovo A6000 to Android Lollipop
How to upgrade Lenovo A6000 Plus to Android Lollipop
- Ensure the battery capacity of more than 60%
- Make sure your device is already installed Lenovo A6000 TWRP 18.104.22.168 Lollipop. See the tutorial how to Install TWRP Lollipop v22.214.171.124 on Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus
- Download MIUI 9 custom ROM from link above then transfer to your SD card
- Download Google Play Store APK file from here
How to Flash MIUI 9 On Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus
- Switch off your device
- Boot into recovery mode (TWRP) by press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power button simultaneously. When you feel the device vibrate, immediately release the keys.
- Wipe System/Data/Dalvik Cache/Cache
- Choose install menu and navigate to the miui_A6000Global_7.9.7_1fac01bfa0_5.1.zip file then swipe to install
- Please wait until the installation is complete
- Wipe cache then reboot to system
- You can install Google Play Store APK file after device boots perfectly.