DroidDosh.com - How to upgrade Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus to Android Nougat. Now you can upgrade your Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus to Android Nougat (7.1.1) using Lenovo A6000 CyanogenMod (CM) 14.1 Android Nougat. This custom rom has been ported by Mohammad Shoaib member of LENOVO A6000 INA and all credits goes to him for his hard work.
DroidDosh.com makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". DriverDosh disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
DroidDosh shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Pre-requisites Before Flashing CM14.1
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure your device running Android Lollipop (see how to upgrade Lenovo A6000 or A6000 Plus)
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50%
- Your device has been installed Lenovo A6000 TWRP 184.108.40.206 Lollipop
- Download OpenGapps choose ARM 7.1 Pico
- Download CM14.1 20161214 Android Nougat (7.1.1) for Lenovo A6000/A6000+ (save to sd card)
How to Flash Lenovo A6000 CM14.1 20161214 Android Nougat
- Switch off your device
- Boot into recovery mode (TWRP) by press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power button simultaneously. When you feel the device vibrate, immediately release the keys.
- Wipe System/Data/Dalvik Cache/Cache
- Choose install menu and navigate to the CM-14.1-20161214-7.1.1-A6000-UNOFFICIAL.zip file then swipe to install
- Please wait until the installation is complete
- Wipe cache then reboot to recovery
- Back to TWRP menu then install GApps
- Wipe cache then reboot system
- Thanks to Mohammad Shoaib member of LENOVO A6000 INA