DroidDosh.com - Latest OTA update A6000-s_S028_150827_TO_A6000-s_S030_151030 for Lenovo A6000 Plus running Android Lollipop s028 has been released. Now you can upgrade your Lenovo A6000 Plus OS to the latest version
Pre-Requisites Before Install
- Your device must be running Android Lollipop A6000-s S028
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50%
- Make sure your device installed original Stock Recovery
- Your device never rooted
DroidDosh.com makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". DriverDosh disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
DroidDosh shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
How to Install
- Download and extract the zip file then copy to the root of sd card
- Power off your device
- Go to recovery mode by hold down volume up, volume down, and power button together
- On recovery mode, choose apply update from sd card and then select the zip file of Country.ota & Country2Default.ota. Install it one by one.
- Wait until upgrade process finish and device will restart automaticaly
- Now go to recovery mode again
- Choose apply update from sd card, select the System.zip file
- Wait until upgrade process finish