Official Nougat firmware for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F with product code XSG from United Arab Emirates. This firmware has version number PDA J710FXXU3BQHE and CSC J710FOJV3BQHE. The operating system of this firmware is Android Nougat (7.0), with build date Wednesday, 30 August 2017 . Security patch date is 2017-08-01, with changelist 11980464. You can download the latest Galaxy J7 SM-J710F firmware for free. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code SM-J710F.
DroidDosh.com makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is".
DroidDosh.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
DroidDosh.com shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
You can use this firmware to:
- Unbrick Galaxy J7 SM-J710F (XSG) from United Arab Emirates
- Downgrade Galaxy J7 SM-J710F (XSG) from United Arab Emirates
- Upgrade Galaxy J7 SM-J710F (XSG) from United Arab Emirates
- Unroot Galaxy J7 SM-J710F (XSG) from United Arab Emirates
- Restore Galaxy J7 SM-J710F (XSG) from United Arab Emirates to a 100% stock factory
- Repair solutions for Galaxy J7 SM-J710F (XSG) from United Arab Emirates if Bootloop, Hardbrick, Lost recovery, or can not boot to home screen, etc. This usually happens because of incorrect installation of ROM/Firmware, installing custom ROM not yet stable or even wrong, infected virus and you want to remove it, failed to root, failed to OTA update, delete or modify system apps or some part of system e.g: Apk, Fonts, binary.
Take a backup of your personal data before flashing or installing the firmware on your Galaxy J7 SM-J710F (XSG) from United Arab Emirates. As this helps you to recover the personal data whenever any thing wrong happens.
Download Galaxy J7 SM-J710F Firmware
- Model name: Galaxy J7 SM-J710F
- Country/Region: United Arab Emirates
- Version: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Product code: XSG
- PDA: J710FXXU3BQHE
- CSC: J710FOJV3BQHE
- File size: 1.41 GB
How to Flash Galaxy J7 SM-J710F (XSG) from United Arab Emirates
- Extract (unzip) the Galaxy J7 SM-J710F firmware
- Download and install Samsung USB driver
- Download Odin v3.12.7
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.12.7
Note: Samsung Kies is not compatible with Odin Samsung. You have to make sure that Kies is not running in your system tray. It is recommended to uninstall Kies before using ODIN.
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes