DroidDosh.com - MIUI 9 (7.9.7) Global Beta based on Android Kitkat for Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus. This ROM is included with SuperSU and GApps. This ROM has been ported by Difa Agung, member of (OFFICIAL INDONESIA) LENOVO A6000 INA and all credits goes to him for his hard work.
Now on this article I am going to tell you how to flash/install MIUI 9 on your Lenovo A6000 or A6000 Plus. Before you going through the entire tutorial, make sure you have read and agree about the disclaimer below.
Rooting or installing a custom ROM or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
- File name: miui_A6000Global_7.9.7_481c3edeb1_4.4.zip
- File size: 479 MB
- Android version: 4.4 (Kitkat)
- SuperSU: Included
- GApps: Included
- Author: Difa Agung
Pre-requisites Before Flashing MIUI 9 On Lenovo A6000
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure your device running on Android Kitkat. If your device is currently running on Android Lollipop, you must downgrade to Android Kitkat first. See the tutorial below:
How to downgrade Lenovo A6000 to Android Kitkat
How to downgrade Lenovo A6000 Plus to Android Kitkat
- Ensure the battery capacity of more than 60%
- Make sure your device is already installed Lenovo A6000 TWRP 184.108.40.206 (Kitkat). See the tutorial how to Install TWRP Kitkat 220.127.116.11 on Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus
- Download MIUI 9 custom ROM from link above then transfer to your SD card
How to Flash MIUI 9 On Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus
- Switch off your device
- Boot into recovery mode (TWRP) by press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power button simultaneously. When you feel the device vibrate, immediately release the keys.
- Wipe System/Data/Dalvik Cache/Cache then reboot to recovery
- Choose install menu and navigate to the miui_A6000Global_7.9.7_481c3edeb1_4.4.zip file then swipe to install
- Please wait until the installation is complete
- Wipe cache then reboot to system