DroidDosh.com - We provided download link TWRP recovery 3.1.1-0 64-bit for Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus which is running Android Lollipop based ROM. Team Win Recovery is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It is a fully touch driven user interface no more volume or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
DroidDosh.com makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is".
DroidDosh.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
DroidDosh.com shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
File name: DroidDosh.com_A6K_TWRP_RECO_3.1.0_x64bit.img
File version: 3.1.1-0
File size: 28 MB
Hot to Flash Lenovo A6000 TWRP Recovery v3.1.1-0
- Download Lenovo A6000 TWRP from link above
- Rename DroidDosh.com_A6K_TWRP_RECO_3.1.0_x64bit.img to recovery.img
- Install Lenovo USB Driver, download here
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC, read the tutorial here
- Copy the recovery.img file to
Windows x86: C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Windows x64: C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- Switch OFF your device then enter to fastboot mode by press and hold volume down and power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Connect your Lenovo A6000 to PC
- Now go to Minimal Adb and Fastboot directory and hold SHIFT button and Right click on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu
- In the command box type “fastboot device” (without quote) to check devices
- Then type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” (without quote) to flash TWRP recovery
- Once you get the finished message in the command box then type “fastboot reboot” (without quote) to reboot Lenovo A6000.