DroidDosh.com - Here is the MIUI 8 (22.214.171.124) LHJMIDL Global Stable based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 lashed with all features and functionality for your Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus. This ROM has been ported by MR.HACKER5476, member of forum.xda-developers.com and all credits goes to him for his hard work.
Now on this article I am going to tell you how to flash MIUI 8 custom ROM on your Lenovo A6000 or A6000 Plus. Before you going through the entire tutorial, make sure you have read and agree about the disclaimer below.
Rooting or installing a custom ROM or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
- File name: miui_A6000_V126.96.36.199. LP.zip
- File size: 631.3 MB
- Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Included: GApps
- Author: MR.HACKER5476
- Additional: Various Languages, Good Battery Backup, Can be used with Semar Kernel
Pre-requisites Before Flashing MIUI 8 On Lenovo A6000
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure your device running on Android Lollipop. If your device is currently running on Android Kitkat, you must upgrade to Android Lollipop first. See the tutorial below:
How to upgrade Lenovo A6000 to Android Lollipop
How to upgrade Lenovo A6000 Plus to Android Lollipop
- Ensure the battery capacity of more than 60%
- Make sure your device is already installed Lenovo A6000 TWRP 188.8.131.52 Lollipop. See the tutorial how to Install TWRP Lollipop v184.108.40.206 on Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus
- Download MIUI 8 custom ROM from link above then transfer to your SD card
How to Flash MIUI 8 On Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus
- Switch off your device
- Boot into recovery mode (TWRP) by press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power button simultaneously. When you feel the device vibrate, immediately release the keys.
- Wipe System/Data/Dalvik Cache/Cache
- Choose install menu and navigate to the miui_A6000_V220.127.116.11. LP.zip file then swipe to install
- Please wait until the installation is complete
- Wipe cache then reboot to system