DroidDosh.com - Here is the MIUI 8 custom ROM Global Stable v184.108.40.206 KHJMIED Kitkat (4.4.4) lashed with all features and functionality for your Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus. This custom rom has been ported by Difa Agung member of LENOVO A6000 INA and all credits goes to him for his hard work.
Now on this article I am going to tell you how to flash MIUI 8 custom ROM Global Stable on your Lenovo A6000 or A6000 Plus. Before you going through the entire tutorial, make sure you have read and agree about the Disclaimer below.
Rooting or installing a custom ROM or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
About the Custom ROM
File name: MIUI_A6K_GS_V220.127.116.11.KHJMIED_4.4_KK.zip
File size: 604MB
Android version: 4.4.4 (Kitkat)
Included: SuperSU and Gapps
Ported by: Difa Agung
Pre-requisites Before Flashing
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure your device running Android Kitkat. If your device running Android Lollipop, you must downgrade to Android Kitkat. See the tutorial below:
[TUTORIAL] Downgrade Lenovo A6000 from Lollipop to Kitkat
[TUTORIAL] Downgrade Lenovo A6000 Plus from Lollipop to Kitkat
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50%
- Make sure your device is already installed Lenovo A6000 TWRP 18.104.22.168 Kitkat. See the tutorial how to Install TWRP Kitkat v22.214.171.124 on Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus
- Download MIUI 8 v126.96.36.199 Global Stable KHJMIED Kitkat for Lenovo A6000/A6000+ (save to sd card)
How to Flash
- Switch off your device
- Boot into recovery mode (TWRP) by press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power button simultaneously. When you feel the device vibrate, immediately release the keys.
- Wipe System/Data/Dalvik Cache/Cache
- Choose install menu and navigate to the MIUI_A6K_GS_V188.8.131.52.KHJMIED_4.4_KK.zip file then swipe to install
- Please wait until the installation is complete
- Wipe cache then reboot to system
- Select location to India for full theme customization