DroidDosh.com - We provide a download link the official firmware for the Huawei P9 EVA-L09 with EMUI version 5.0. This firmware has build number EVA-L09C432B388. The operating system of this firmware is Android 7.0 Nougat. You can download the full firmware package for free via the direct download link provided below. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code EVA-L09.
DroidDosh.com makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is".
DroidDosh.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
DroidDosh.com shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Before you start to do anything with your Android phone, do the backup of your personal data. It is only for your safety in a case that something goes wrong or any mistake happens. In that case you can use the backup to restore the data and try to do everything once again.
Device: Huawei P9
Android version: 7.0 Nougat
EMUI version: 5.0
Build number: EVA-L09C432B388
Status: Official (BETA)
Release Date: 24.06.2017
- Update.zip: Official Mirror | Size: 1.3 GB
- Cust Package: Official Mirror | Size: 647 MB
- Public Data Package: Official Mirror | Size: 378 MB
How to InstallYou can attempt to install this update using a custom recovery like TWRP. There’s a chance the installation might fail as this is marked as a beta and is only intended for select handsets.
- Download the 3 zip files provided above and transfer them to your phone’s SD card or internal memory
- Switch off your phone
- Reboot into TWRP recovery mode by holding Vol up + Power keys simultaneously for a few seconds
- Go to Install, locate the update.zip package and confirm its installation.
- After that, install the Cust Package and Public Data Package in the same way. Remember to wipe the dalvik cache upon completion.
- Return to the main screen of TWRP recovery and reboot into the new system.