DroidDosh.com - How to nnbrick Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime SM-J327T1 (MetroPCS) with stock firmware. The most common reason for bricked condition is when try to install custom rom or install custom mods, if they gets flashed inappropriately then most probably it leads to bricked condition and downgrading the device to its native firmware is best way to get ride of bricked condition. Here we have this easy to follow tutorial to flash stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy J5 to unbrick it and make it work again.
- I would like to inform you that flashing the stock firmware will wipe out the complete memory of the device and stored data will be wiped out completely and it cannot be restored. If possible, save all the important data to some safe place
- If you have installed custom Rom or Custom recovery, it will be removed and replaced with stock firmware and stock recovery
- Root access will be revoked if rooted
Pre-Requisites Before Flashing Firmware
- Download and extract Odin3 v3.12.7
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your computer
- Download stock firmware for the Galaxy J3 Prime SM-J327T1 (MetroPCS). After downloading the firmware (.zip file), extract it get firmware files and remember their name and location on your PC/Computer
How to Unbrick Galaxy J3 Prime SM-J327T1 MetroPCS
- Switch off your Galaxy J3 Prime SM-J327T1 MetroPCS and boot it in Download mode. To do so, turn off your phone and press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same time for 2-3 seconds to boot your phone into the Download mode. Release the keys as soon as you see a blue screen with exclamation sign and press the Volume Up key
- When your phone gets into the Download mode, open the Odin folder, right-click the .exe file then choose Run as administrator to launch it
Samsung Kies is not compatible with Odin Samsung. You have to make sure that Kies is not running in your system tray. It is recommended to uninstall Kies before using ODIN.
- Connect your Galaxy J3 Prime SM-J327T1 to your computer using the USB cable
- When your Galaxy J3 Prime SM-J327T1 is detected by Odin, the ID:COM port will be highlighted
- Now under Odin program, Select “AP” and then find and locate .md5 file from the extracted folder of downloaded firmware file
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked. Don’t make any other change. Let the settings remain unchanged.
- Finally, click the Start button to initiate the installation and wait until the installation completes.
- When the firmware is installed, you will get PASS! message in Odin and your phone will reboot automatically.
- You can now disconnect the USB cable. The first boot takes about 5-8 minutes, you need to wait patiently.