DroidDosh.com - Official Android 7 (Nougat) firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1) with product code ATT from USA (AT&T). This firmware has version number PDA G950U1UEU1AQE3 and CSC G950U1OYM1AQE3. The operating system of this firmware Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1) is Android 7 (Nougat), with build date Thursday, 25 May 2017. Security patch date is 2017-06-01, with changelist 11465547. You can download the latest Galaxy A7 2016 firmware for free. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code SM-G950U1.
DroidDosh.com makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is".
DroidDosh.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
DroidDosh.com shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
You can use this firmware to:
- Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1) - ATT USA (AT&T)
- Updates Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1) - ATT USA (AT&T)
- Downgrade Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1) - ATT USA (AT&T)
- Unroot Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1) - ATT USA (AT&T)
- Restore Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1) - ATT USA (AT&T) to a 100% stock factory
- Repair solutions for Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1) - ATT USA (AT&T) if Bootloop, Hardbrick, Lost recovery, or can not boot to home screen, etc. This usually happens because of incorrect installation of ROM/Firmware, installing custom ROM not yet stable or even wrong, infected virus and you want to remove it, failed to root, failed to OTA update, delete or modify system apps or some part of system e.g: Apk, Fonts, binary.
Take a backup of your personal data before flashing or installing the firmware on your Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1) ATT - USA (AT&T). As this helps you to recover the personal data whenever any thing wrong happens.
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1) Firmware
Model name: Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1)
Country/Region: USA (AT&T)
Version: Android 7 (Nougat)
Product code: ATT
File size: 2.87 GB
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1) ATT USA (AT&T)
- Extract (unzip) the Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U1) Nougat firmware
- Download and install Samsung USB driver
- Download Odin v3.12.7
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.12.7
Note: Samsung Kies is not compatible with Odin Samsung. You have to make sure that Kies is not running in your system tray. It is recommended to uninstall Kies before using ODIN.
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes