DroidDosh.com - Official Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) firmware for the Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) with product code KSA from Saudi Arabia. This firmware has version number PDA A710FXXU2BQC8 and CSC A710FOJV2BQC3. The operating system of this firmware Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), with build date N/A. Security patch date is N/A, with changelist 0. You can download the latest Galaxy A7 2016 firmware for free. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code SM-A710F.
DroidDosh.com makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is".
DroidDosh.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
DroidDosh.com shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
You can use this firmware to:
- Unbrick Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) - KSA Saudi Arabia
- Updates Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) - KSA Saudi Arabia
- Upgrade Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) - KSA Saudi Arabia
- Downgrade Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) - KSA Saudi Arabia
- Unroot Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) - KSA Saudi Arabia
- Restore Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) - KSA Saudi Arabia to a 100% stock factory
- Repair solutions for Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) - KSA Saudi Arabia if Bootloop, Hardbrick, Lost recovery, or can not boot to home screen, etc. This usually happens because of incorrect installation of ROM/Firmware, installing custom ROM not yet stable or even wrong, infected virus and you want to remove it, failed to root, failed to OTA update, delete or modify system apps or some part of system e.g: Apk, Fonts, binary.
Take a backup of your personal data before flashing or installing the firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) KSA - Saudi Arabia. As this helps you to recover the personal data whenever any thing wrong happens.
Download Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) Firmware
Model name: Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F)
Country/Region: Saudi Arabia
Version: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Product code: KSA
File size: 1.46 GB
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) KSA Saudi Arabia
- Extract (unzip) the Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) Marshmallow firmware
- Download and install Samsung USB driver
- Download Odin v3.12.7
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.12.7
Note: Samsung Kies is not compatible with Odin Samsung. You have to make sure that Kies is not running in your system tray. It is recommended to uninstall Kies before using ODIN.
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes