DroidDosh.com - Download firmware ASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG (K012) WW_V184.108.40.206.2 Android Kitkat. System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading. Important: Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only. How to know the device model? Go to Settings -> About -> Model number.
DroidDosh.com makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". DriverDosh disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
DroidDosh shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
- OS upgrade to KitKat.
- Fix the issue, the SD card is accidentally reconnected by system after resume.
- Upgrade to ZenUI 1.1.
- Add new APPs: PC Link, Remote Link, Share Link, Party Link and Dual APP.
- Support Bbbler Actors features in Omlet Chat.
- Support ASUS Home Cloud.
- Improve System UI performance
- Improvement ZenUI Service:
- After upgrading to Android 4.4, please drag the ASUS Gallery icon from “All Apps” to your home screen.
- After upgrading to Android 4.4, please manually manipulate the following settings in ASUS Gallery if you have ever enabled them.
- Cloud services: Go to Settings, check the Cloud services again.
- Face detection: Go to Settings, switch on Detect Face setting.
- Album mode: Arrange the sorting method as you prefer.
Download Fonepad 7 FE170CG (K012) WW_V220.127.116.11.2
File name: UL-K012-WW-18.104.22.168.2-user.zip
Android Version: 4.4.2 (Kitkat)
SKU Type: WW_V22.214.171.124.2
File size: 610.91 MB