Rooting or installing a custom rom or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
Pre-Requisites Before Flashing
- Make sure your device running Android Lollipop (See how to upgrade Lenovo A6000 or A6000 Plus)
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50%
- Make sure your device installed Lenovo A6000 TWRP 220.127.116.11 x64 Lollipop 5.x.x by SevenMaxs (SevenMaxs)
- Download OpenGapps choose ARM 7.1 Pico or DynamicGapps (save to SD Card)
- Download UPDATE-1-AOSPEXTENDED.zip (save to SD Card)
- Download AOSP EXTENDED v2.0 Nougat (7.1.1) for Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus (save to SD Card)
How to Flash AOSP EXTENDED v2.0 Android Nougat (7.1.1)
- Power off your device
- Boot into recovery mode (TWRP) by press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power button simultaneously. When you feel the device vibrate, immediately release the keys.
- Wipe System/Data/Dalvik Cache/Cache
- Choose install menu and navigate to the AospExtended-v2.0-A6000.zip file then swipe to install
- Please wait until the installation is complete
- Wipe cache and then reboot to recovery
- Install the Gapps zip file
- Back to install menu then install UPDATE-1-AOSPEXTENDED.zip
- Wipe cache and then reboot to system
- credit to The Hard Gamer, member of forum.xda-developers.com
DroidDosh.com relies on ads and donations to help pay for things like domain. You can help support us by send a little donation via Paypal.