Simple step how to install MaxxAudio on Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus running Android Kitkat MIUI 7.1.10 Global Stable. What is the MaxxAudio? MaxxAudio Equalizer is global sound enhancement from MAXX tecnologies. It will make all sound output better including headphones and both speakers. Equalizer has 3 presets for music, game, and media.
To install it you will need to have rooted your phone first then it is a simple process of moving the libraries to the relevant folders in the ROOT of your phone and installing the file.
Rooting or installing a custom rom or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
Pre-Requisites Before Flash MaxxAudio
- Backup of your personal data
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50%
- Your device running MIUI Custom ROM 7.1.10 Global Stable
- Make sure your device installed TWRP Recovery
- Your device rooted
- Lenovo A6000/A6000+ Secret Codes
- How to Upgrade Lenovo A6000 Lollipop to Kraft-A6000 S061
- How to Upgrade Lenovo A6000 to Android Nougat (7.1.1)
- Flash Custom ROM MIUI 8 v184.108.40.206 KHJMIED Kitkat on Lenovo A6000
- How to Upgrade Firmware Lenovo A6000 S061 to S062 (Lollipop)
- How to Flash Lenovo A6000 MIUI 8 6.12.1 Global Lollipop (5.1.1)
How to InstallStep 1: Download MaxxAudiopart1.zip and MaxxAudiopart2.zip
Step 2: Power off you device and then go to TWRP Recovery mode
Step 3: Install MaxxAudiopart1.zip first and then MaxxAudiopart2.zip
Step 4: Wipe cache and reboot your device