Rooting or installing a custom rom or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
Pre-Requisites Before Flashing
- Make sure your device running Android Kitkat
- Backup of your personal data
- Download MIUI custom ROM 7.1.10 Global Stable here
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50%
- Make sure your device installed Lenovo A6000 TWRP Recovery 188.8.131.52 by SevenMaxs
How to Flash
- Power off your device
- Go to TWRP recovery mode by hold down volume up, volume down, and power button together
- Wipe data, dalvik, cache and system
- Reboot device into recovery
- Choose menu install and then navigate to the MIUI custom rom file
- Wipe cache and then reboot system
DroidDosh.com relies on ads and donations to help pay for things like domain. You can help support us by send a little donation via Paypal.