Rooting or installing a custom rom or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state. Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
- Backup of your personal data
- Your device has been installed TWRP Recovery, read tutorial here
- Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources option
- Download SuperSU v2.4.6 here, copy the downloaded file SuperSU-v2.46-favnetsoft.com.zip in the root folder of your sd card
Tutorial Root Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus
- Power off your device
- Go to recovery mode by hold down vol up, vol down, and power button
- In the TWRP menu, choose Install and select SuperSU-v2.46-favnetsoft.com.zip
- When installation is done, restart your device
DroidDosh.com relies on ads and donations to help pay for things like domain. You can help support us by send a little donation via Paypal.