DroidDosh.com makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". DriverDosh disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
DroidDosh shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Pre-requisites Before Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Your device is plugged into your computer
- You have USB Debugging enabled under Developer Options
- You have installed the necessary drivers and your computer is recognizing your device
How to Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Disable your Anti Virus program
- Download and extract Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Follow the Installers instructions and select where you would like to install Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool
- After you have chosen where to install Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool, select whether you would like to create a Start Menu Folder or not for the instalation
- Once you have chosen where to install it to and if you want to create a Start Menu Folder select the install option
- After the Installation Wizard has completed you can select to start Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- You can also start Minimal ADB and Fastboot by navigating to the Start Menu Folder you choose to create during installation or the desktop shortcut you choose to create and selecting Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- You should now see a command window open, with the command window open you can now issue ADB and Fastboot commands to your device
DroidDosh.com relies on ads and donations to help pay for things like domain. You can help support us by send a little donation via Paypal.