Rooting or installing a custom rom or recovery might brick your device or your device may act abnormally and you also lose the device warranty. You may even get a dead SD card which might not work or you can leave your device in a dead state.
Before going through the entire tutorial please be advised that it is your own responsibility to go further. We are not liable for any loss of data or any property of yours by any mean.
Pre-Requisites Before Install Lenovo A6000 TWRP v22.214.171.124 Lollipop
- Backup of your personal files i.e the songs/videos/photos/contacts etc
- Make sure your Lenovo A6000/A6000+ running Android Lollipop
- Battery level must be at least 50% to avoid power interruption
- Enable USB debugging mode on your device
- Download and install the Lenovo A6000 USB Driver v1.0.12
- Download and Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools v1.2
- Download and extract the Lenovo A6000 TWRP v126.96.36.199 Lollipop to the computer
How to Install TWRP 188.8.131.52 Lollipop on Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus
- Turn off your device then reboot into Bootloader/Fastboot mode. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time till you see some text on the display.
- Connect the Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus to the computer using a USB cable
- Copy the extracted file (recovery.img) to the folder of Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Windows (x86): C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Windows (x64): C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- Open a command window inside the folder where your TWRP recovery.img file is saved. To do that, “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
- In the command box type the following
- Now type the following command to flash TWRP recovery image
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot your phone using the following command
Download Lenovo A6000 TWRP v184.108.40.206 KitkatFile name: twrp-220.127.116.11-a6000-favnetsoft.com.zip
TWRP Version: v18.104.22.168 (Lollipop)
File Size: 12MB
DroidDosh.com relies on ads and donations to help pay for things like domain. You can help support us by send a little donation via Paypal.